Clementi Family Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Deck Supermarket Benefits
We go that bit further and check every product that leaves us. With our attention to detail you will always get the right product first time.
Read our reviews
Our customers always rave about us, find out why.
This is the heart of the range and the oven from which the others are derived. The body is steel powder coated in anthracite with choice of roof colour and stainless chimney. It has a stainless door as standard with an optional glass fronted door. Also available in full stainless steel or with a stainless roof.
This oven is without the stand .
80 by 60 cooking area.
- Potential to reach temperature of 400°C in 15/20 minutes.
- High insulation, between 8 and 12cm of rock wool between the roof and cooking chamber, 2,5cm of ceramic fiber insulating under the refractory cooking floor which is made from 3 cm refractory bricks.
- All Clementi ovens are made from weather resistant materials able to cope with the UK climate from rain to snow.
- Stainless chimney. (Note this is not attached on delivery and needs screwing to the roof. No screw holes but self tapping screws supplied)
- Oven weight 100Kg, stand weight 50Kg.
- New patented combustion air system “AIR PLUS”.
- Cook different dishes at the same time with the new “MULTI-COOKING SYSTEM”.
- Different stands with 2 wheels
- Cooking chamber in stainless steel 430.
- Moving handles that slide away.
- The Body of the ovens are all powder coated steel in anthracite.
- Choice of roof colour and stainless option.
- Wheels for easy movement.
- Stainless side shelf.
- Built in temperature gauge.
(Please note all Clementi ovens are made to order and take approximately 3 weeks to deliver)