Compo-Care Composite Deck Reviver
Deck Supermarket Benefits
We go that bit further and check every product that leaves us. With our attention to detail you will always get the right product first time.
Read our reviews
Our customers always rave about us, find out why.
Water-based reviver for all composite woods
- To protect, enhance and revive the colour of composite wood.
- Water-based – kind to the environment and safe to use
- Enhances the colour of the composite wood
- Transparent tinted coating available in brown and grey
- Easy to apply and quick drying
- Ideal for getting an excellent finish on grooved decking
Compo-Care is a water-based coating for reviving all types of exterior composite wood. It enhances and revives the colour of the wood whilst also protecting it from stains and waterproofing the surface. It is easy to apply with a brush or roller and only needs a single coat! Compo-Care is a transparent tinted coating which is currently available in brown and grey and it gives a matt / matt sheen finish.
Compo-Care does not contain solvents or paraffin.
Ideal Uses for Compo-Care
Coating decking and pathways round static caravans and holiday homes
Reviving ALL types of exterior composite wood
Working on horizontal or vertical surfaces
Finishing composite railing and fencing
Protecting composite benches and landscaping
|Coverage:||15m² per litre|
|Application Tools:||brush, roller|
|Suitable for:||Exterior use|
|Drying time:||touch dry – 1 hour, fully dry – 12-24 hours|
|Suitable Surfaces:||All exterior composite wood surfaces|
Directions for use
Initially, surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil, mildew and stains. Treat any existing mildew with a 50/50 bleach/water solution. Scrub the solution on to the surface and allow it to stand for 10-15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
We would recommend using Owatrol’s Compo-Clean to clean your composite wood. After cleaning allow the wood to thoroughly dry before applying the finish.
Application of Compo-Care composite wood coating
Do not dilute.
Stir the product thoroughly before and periodically during application. Simply apply a single, even coat of Compo-Care to the entire length or piece of wood, stopping at any natural breaks to avoid lapping.
Clean all tools used with soap and water.
This will depend on exposure to the sun, weather and foot traffic. Maintenance is due when treated areas turn clear. Compo-Care requires no sanding or stripping prior to the application of a maintenance coat. First clean surface with Compo-Clean, then apply a single application of Compo-Care to the entire surface according to the application instructions above.
Things to Remember
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or to hot surfaces.
- Do not apply if cold and/or wet weather is expected within 24 hours.
- Apply between 10°C and 30°C.
- Cover and protect everything you do not wish to coat.
- For colour uniformity, mix all the product that is to be applied to any one area or section together before use.
- Always work the entire length of a deck board or cladding board to a logical break.
- Vertical cladding should be coated from top to bottom.
- Never stop application in the middle of the board.