PRO SOLAR FREEWAY 5 – MOTION SENSOR PIR LIGHT
The Freeway 5 is a versatile, high output LED PIR solar light designed to provide security and safety at night. It is supplied with 2 brackets to enable easy mounting to posts or walls, both 16cm and 26cm lengths supplied.
The solar powered down light emits a wide spread of light along pathways with an outstanding 1000 lumens output in daylight white.
As well as the High output level it also benefits from multiple PIR and non PIR functions, including low brightness to full PIR mode.
The high quality, modern technology of the Freeway 5 really out-performs cheaper alternatives. With a large solar panel and long life lithium ion battery, the high output LED's will continue to illuminate throughout the night, 365 days per year for up to 8 years.
- Full Brightness: Illumination at full brightness from dusk, turns off after approx. 5-6hours
- 50% Light PIR Mode: 50% constant light from dusk, increases to full brightness for approx. 30 seconds when PIR triggered by movement.
- Standard PIR Mode: Light remains off until PIR is triggered by movement, then full brightness for approx. 30 seconds.
- Colour Temp: Daylight White 6500K
- Lumen output: 1000lm
- IP Rating: IP65
- Wattage: 5-6W (varies based on function)
- Max illumination time (full charge): Constant full brightness up to 6 hours
- LED Life: Up to 50,000 hours
- Sensor: Photocell (dusk to Dawn), PIR (Motion Sensor)
- Sensor Distance: 3mtr
- Sensor Delay Time: 30 Seconds
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion (LFP)
- Battery Life: Up to 8yrs
- Charge Time: 10 Hours
- Solar Panel: 6v * 8W Mono Solar Panel, Lifespan up to 5yrs
- Mount: 16cm Arm, 26cm Arm, Surface mount bracket
- Guarantee: 3yrs