The Synergised range of aluminium deck products has been tested by the UK's leading fire test centre to EN 13823, EN 13501 and EN ISO 1716. All elements of the Synergised System achieve Euroclass Classifications of A1 and A2fl-s1. Available in 3 contemporary colours and manufactured from structural grade 6063 T6 aluminium with a 100 micron Qualicoat™ premium powder coating, these are the ideal decking solution for both residential and commercial high footfall environments such as high rise balconies, walkways, terraces, pubs, gardens and many more. Installation couldn't be easier with our innovative cradle base and joist support system that offers up to 50% cost savings compared to other solutions. Once installed, the system is long lasting and low maintenance with a manufacturer's limited warranty.
Features & Benefits
- A1 and A2fl-s fire rated
- Made from structural grade 6063 T6 aluminium
- Ideal for high rise concrete balconies & terraces
- Up to 50% cost saving compared to other systems
- 100 micron Qualicoat™ premium powder coating
- Adjustable cradle and deck support system
- Cradle spacing up to 1800mm with 120mm joist
- Low surface temperatures
- Long lasting & low maintenance
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Mill finish subframes and cradles
- 10 year warranty on powder coating
- Synergised subframes can be used with other deck boards
Concrete Balcony & Terrace
By providing substantial height adjustment with 2 joist cradles and 3 joist heights, the support system was designed to make installation easier where there are height build ups on balconies and terraces.
System flexibility ensures that whatever timber decking is being replaced, our cradles and subframe are simple to work with and achieve that perfect solution with steelwork.