Caravan & Holiday Home Skirting Kit
- 12 x 3500mm Vented Panels Sand/Tan/Charcoal/LtGrey/White/Chocolate (Panels cut for transport- Add Height to home in order notes)
- 11 x 2900mm (9'6")Top trim rear
- 11 x 2900mm (9'6")Top trim front
- 11 x 2900mm (9'6")Bottom 'F'Track
- No screws or brackets included
- 38 feet (11.6 Meters) long
- 12 feet (3.65 Meters) wide
- Up to 24" (600mm) high (Panels cut at 583mm)
- Sand (Cream)
- Tan (Beige)
- Lt Grey
Click here to download Skirting Installation Instructions
Skirting Kits & Extension Kits - please contact us about delivery or collection of these kits before purchasing
Deck Supermarkets Premium Plus Caravan/Holiday Home Skirting kit is the best value for money under home skirting available today. Sand and Tan colours include 2 fully vented panels and 10 solid panels and should be mixed, our Charcoal, Chocolate, Lt Grey, White and Meadow Green kits are fully vented panels unlike some of our competitors kits. We also have the largest range of colours available in the UK.
Made in the USA by Style Crest Inc. this kit contains enough materials to skirt a home up to 38 feet long by 12 feet wide at an average height of 2 feet, or if you like- 11,590mm X 3660mm X 610mm
Improve looks and insulation
A Stylecrest uPVC Skirting System from Deck Supermarket not only improves the look of your home it also insulates beneath it and prevents any build up of windblown debris gathering under your home. Fitting one of these kits can save you up to 60% of your winter heating bill.
Manufactured in the USA by Stylecrest Inc. who have been an industry leader in the vinyl skirting industry for over 20 years
Using state of the art technology to guarantee colour accuracy and consistency from panel to panel. Their easy to install panels are impact tested and checked for compound consistency and heat distortion. All Stylecrest products are built to stand the test of time and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.Style Crests Extra-wide 16” (406mm) panels mean fewer panels to cut and cuts down on installation time
Our skirting kits feature a patented centre-vented panel designed for maximum air flow and to comply with current and proposed legislation
Outstanding features include:
- Front rail resists warping and blowout
- Overlapping design allows for expansion and contraction of the panels in any climate.
- Removable panel design lets you store garden tools, lawn furniture and children’s toys out of site but not out of reach.
- Unique panel profile adds strength.
- The back rail is designed to receive the front rail and panels self-adjust to ground level fluctuations caused by changes in weather and frost heave.
- Front top rails also quick snap into back rails reducing installation time.
- Installation guides keep panels from snagging on rail fasteners and buckling.
- Special interlocking panels keep skirting secure and locks hidden to enhance your homes appearance.
- Ventilated panels help eliminate moisture build-up and allow for proper air circulation.
- Our “F-shaped” bottom rail provides a stable foundation and prevents the channel from buckling. It also provides pre-cut slots for ease of ground attachment.
Check out our 'Related items' below for fixing brackets these are optional but do improve the finished job.
Photo courtesy of Ian at Caraconnect Ltd who fit across the UK 01206 860746
Why not add our Premium Underfloor Insulation kit for brilliant results.
For larger sizes please see our 'Skirting Extension kits' Click on link below to view.
Click Here to view our Caravan Skirting Extension Kits
The panels can be cut using Heavy Duty Snips
The panels can simply be bent around any required corners. To help form a neat corner with the Top Front Trim it should be cut as per the image below.
- Customer Reviews