Super Rail UPVC Stair Balustrade (Ramps & Steps Only)
This is one of the industries leading UPVC railing systems available.
All SuperRail balustrades are made from recycled base material with a co-extruded virgin vinyl PVC outer skin which are compounded with high levels of titanium dioxide pigment to ensure their UV resistance and impact modifiers for long-term durability and structural integrity.
Gives a more open aspect while maintaining a very high level of strength & security.
*Please note if used on shallow ramps/steps gaps will be visible where the pickets enter the rails.
VALUE, APPEARANCE, STRENGTH
- 10-year structural warranty
- Available in 2 Heights
- 31.5" 800mm high (695mm picket) inch for Holiday Homes or 43.25" 1100mm high (995mm picket) Domestic & Commercial kits
- Available with Traditional pickets
- For stair rail and ramp applications
- Three lengths 1200mm,1800mm, 2400mm level sections.
Supplied with rectangular rails and Stair Brackets
Does not use a "T" shaped top rail.
Galvanised steel support in top & bottom rail included in price.
- No painting or staining to maintain original appearance
- No yellowing rotting or splintering like wood products
- 5 colours available
- Matching gates available to order (see related items)
Each Kit Includes:
Top rectangular handrail section-pre routed Bottom rectangular handrail section-pre routed 4 X Stair Rail Brackets 11 x pickets (1200mm Kit) 17 (1800mm Kit) 23 (2400mm Kit) Super Rail Post Sleeves - Super Rail New England Post Caps - Super Rail Post Shrouds - Super Rail Gate -Please see other listings
Note: If comparing competitors product with ours please remember the following points:
Our Picket spacing is 2.5" (65mm) For added strength & Security of young children and small animals
The wall thickness of our product is up to 50% thicker than most on the market for added strength
Our price includes a galvanised steel insert for top & bottom rails.
Our Super Rail Stair or Ramp sections use special brackets to allow up to 32° without modification, if you required a steeper angle you may need to modify the brackets.
All purchased from the Deck Supermarket Store. Your 'One Stop' Decking Store
- Customer Reviews