Owatrol Aquadecks Decking Finish
Deck Supermarket Benefits
We go that bit further and check every product that leaves us. With our attention to detail you will always get the right product first time.
Read our reviews
Our customers always rave about us, find out why.
At A Glance...
- Easily apply direct to both new and weathered wood
- Provides advanced UV protection, preventing the wood from fading
- Highly penetrative formula guarantees no peeling or flaking
- Protects the wood from warping, splitting and cracking
- Easy to apply and maintain – no sanding or stripping required
Waterborne Saturating finish for all woods.
- Water based
- Apply direct to new or weathered wood
- Ready to use – Easy Application
- Non-film Forming – No Peeling, No Flaking.
- Excellent weather resistance
- Use on Horizontal & Vertical surfaces: decks, outdoor furniture, cladding..
- Excellent UV protection
- Low odor. Quick drying
- Easy maintenance, no sanding, no stripping
Where to use
For exterior or interior use
Tropical Hardwoods : Teak, Ipe, Cumaru, Bangkirai, Movingui, Massaranduba..
Softwoods : Pine, Spruce, Cedar, Larch, Pressure Treated wood..
Thermo wood and Broad leaved woods (Oak, Ash, Beech, Maple..
Mix thoroughly before and periodically during application. Do not thin.
Apply a liberal application of Aquadecks working in direction of grain and working an area that you can complete in 30 min
Apply 2nd application as soon as wet look of 1st application has disappeared and allow to penetrate (15 – 20 minutes)
Wipe up any excess that has not penetrated or brush out to areas where product has penetrated, in order to avoid Aquadecks drying as shiny spots on the surface. Aquadecks place is in the wood not on the surface.
After spray application, always back-brush or back-roll to improve penetration, coverage and uniformity of color.
Do not allow to become Touch Dry or Dry between applications
|Coverage:||5m2 per litre per 2 coats|
|Tools:||Brush, Roller, Airless Sprayer|
|Suitable for:||Exterior & Interior use|
|Clean up:||Soap & water|
|Drying Time:||4-24 hours (dependent on humidity)|
|Re-coating Time:||Apply ‘wet-on-wet’|
|Suitable Surfaces:||All new & weathered wood|