Owatrol Aquanett - Solvent free wood oil remover
At A Glance...
- Removes previously applied oils including teak oil from any wood surface
- Restores the natural colour of the wood
- Gel consistency will not run making it ideal for vertical surfaces
- Prepares wood for a new coating, improving penetration and adhesion
- Suitable for environmentally sensitive areas
- Removes teak and other oils from all woods blackened by UV rays.
- Gel consistency.
- Ready to use – Easy Application
- Oils are dissolved in water.
- Ready to use.
- Easy application.
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin.
Where to use
Apply direct on wood : outdoor furnitures, caillebotis, decks. Except oak, chesnut
Apply a thick layer of Aquanett to surface to be stripped.
Allow to stand 5 minutes max.
Apply 2nd application as soon as wet look of 1st application has disappeared and allow to penetrate (15 – 20 minutes)
Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
Using hot water makes stripping easier.
Always neutralise surface after with Net-trol.
Coverage: 4m² per litre Tools: Synthetic brush/scrubbing brush, roller with synthetic cover Suitable for: Exterior use Clean up: Water Working Time: Up to 5 mins Suitable Surfaces: All exterior wood coated with wood oils
IMPORTANT: Always neutralise after with Net-Trol