Owatrol Aquanett - Solvent free wood oil remover
Deck Supermarket Benefits
We go that bit further and check every product that leaves us. With our attention to detail you will always get the right product first time.
Read our reviews
Our customers always rave about us, find out why.
At A Glance...
- Removes previously applied oils including teak oil from any wood surface
- Restores the natural colour of the wood
- Gel consistency will not run making it ideal for vertical surfaces
- Prepares wood for a new coating, improving penetration and adhesion
- Suitable for environmentally sensitive areas
- Removes teak and other oils from all woods blackened by UV rays.
- Gel consistency.
- Ready to use – Easy Application
- Oils are dissolved in water.
- Ready to use.
- Easy application.
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin.
Where to use
Apply direct on wood : outdoor furnitures, caillebotis, decks. Except oak, chesnut
Apply a thick layer of Aquanett to surface to be stripped.
Allow to stand 5 minutes max.
Apply 2nd application as soon as wet look of 1st application has disappeared and allow to penetrate (15 – 20 minutes)
Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
Using hot water makes stripping easier.
Always neutralise surface after with Net-trol.
|Coverage:||4m² per litre|
|Tools:||Synthetic brush/scrubbing brush, roller with synthetic cover|
|Suitable for:||Exterior use|
|Working Time:||Up to 5 mins|
|Suitable Surfaces:||All exterior wood coated with wood oils|
IMPORTANT: Always neutralise after with Net-Trol